With more than 69,000 attendees and 325 exhibitors covering more than 10 acres, 2015 Off-Road Expo has become one of the biggest off-road events of the year. Indeed, Off-Road Expo gather together the most hardcore off-road fans for a full weekend of racing demos and off-road ride alongs.
One of the features of 2015 Off-Road Expo was an autograph signing of Casey Currie, Steven Eugenio and about 40 other top industry racers. As to exhibitors, every year Off-Road Expo gathers together top off-road companies, such as Bilstein, Dynatrac, Fabtech, Pro Comp, etc. to showcase their product line and present the most recent products.
2016 Off-Road Expo Date & Location
Check these days in your calendar — October 1 & 2, 2016 Off-Road Expo will open its doors in Fairplex (Pomona, CA)!
Fairplex 1101 W McKinley Ave., Pomona, CA 91768 – www.fairplex.com
Tickets will be available on the day of show at Fairplex in Pomona. You will also be able to buy tickets in advance online (information coming soon).
The full weekend of the off-road excitement will include:
- Rock Garden for off-road ride alongs with such brands as Smittybilt and Pro Comp;
- Rock Crawler Exhibition;
- Off Road Vehicle Exhibition;
- Hot 4×4 vehicles display
- Baja 1000 dedicated exhibition with SCORE series legends and 49th Annual Bud Light SCORE Baja 1000 presentation;
- Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing demo;
- Kart racing demo;
- Endless off-road exhibitions, where you can buy the latest and the hottest off road parts, accessories and gears;
- Miss Off-Road Expo Contest;
- Live music.